Apply for 2019/2020 ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission, ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission Form.
We wish to inform the general public about the ongoing Admission at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for 2019/2020 Session.
Interested applications are all welcomed to apply for admission into the 2019/2020 Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes. Sale of School of Basic and Remedial Studies of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua admission forms has commenced already.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii.Candidates must also register for the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and
must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
ABU Basic Studies (IJMB) Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii.The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
How to Apply for ABU School of Basic and Remedial Studies Admission, 2019/2020
- All candidates interested in this admission should kindly visit any of the following banks nationwide to get an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- Please bear it in mind that you will be paying the sum of N5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and select the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009.
- Make sure that you got your “e-transaction pin” from one of the banks designated.
- The Basic Program (IJMB) is an Advance Level Program for applicants seeking admission through Direct Entry (DE) to any Nigerian university. It takes twelve (12) months to last.
- The Remedial program has a maximum duration of nine (9) months. Successful students will be admitted to ABU Zaria at the end of the program.
- For those who paid through A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, merely press the ‘Submit’ button below in the ‘Teller Number’ and the ‘e -Transaction Pin’ in their suitable areas. Read the form carefully before finishing.
- And for those who paid through other banks, click on the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” button below and then click on the “Submit” button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing.