To support with the day to day running and maintenance of portfolios by providing a central office-bound contact point for client service queries/ requests, administration assistance and adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities, monitoring all loan facilities in the portfolio on a daily basis against set parameters/ conditions.
- At least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- Diploma in Commerce or Banking
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or Commerce
- The features, benefits and value propositions of respective company product/service offerings.
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
Client relationship management and service principles.
Competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics would be advantageous.
Capitec/Business Bank systems and processes
Problem solving skills
Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Deciding and Initiating Action Acting Decisively
- Deciding and Initiating Action Demonstrating Initiative
- Deciding and Initiating Action Making Accurate Judgments and Decisions
- Relating and Networking
- Relating and Networking Creating and Maintaining Networks
- Relating and Networking Establishing Relationships
- Relating and Networking Interacting with People at Different Levels
- Relating and Networking Managing Political Situations
- Persuading and Influencing
- Persuading and Influencing Making Convincing Arguments
- Persuading and Influencing Making a Strong Impression
- Persuading and Influencing Negotiating Agreements
- Analyzing Critical Thinking
- Analyzing Evaluating and Implementing Ideas
- Analyzing Reading Effectively
- Analyzing Solving Complex Problems
- Analyzing Testing and Troubleshooting
- Analyzing Thinking Broadly
- Analyzing Using Math
- Analyzing Working with Financial Information
- Planning and Organising
- Planning and Organising_Coordinating Project Activities
- Planning and Organising_Driving Projects to Completion
- Planning and Organising_Managing Resources
- Planning and Organising_Prioritising and Organising Work
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Championing Customer Needs
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Delivering High Quality Work
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Meeting Basic Work Expectations
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations_Serving Customers
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Adapting and Responding to Change_Acting as a Champion for Change
- Adapting and Responding to Change_Adapting to Change
- Adapting and Responding to Change_Supporting Change
- Adapting and Responding to Change_Working with Ambiguity
- Adapting and responding to change_Working with Diverse Populations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks_Demonstrating Tenacity and Perseverance
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks_Displaying Confidence and Composure
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks_Maintaining Work-Life Balance
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks_Managing Stress
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record