Responsible for the planning, management and control of the administration department through operational execution of the client service strategy to ensure effective and consistent client experience
Responsibilities And Work Outputs
- Identify and fix process inefficiencies. Identify system inefficiencies and drive the resolution process with other internal stakeholders
- Establish productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams
- Manage the implementation of standard/customised operating procedures, quality and service standards related to the applicable client service solution
- Monitor and evaluate operational processes for quality and effectiveness and make adjustments as required
- Manage a comprehensive client service function, ensuring timeous and accurate service delivery
- Manage daily workflow management and effective resource planning ensuring problems are identified and resolved
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) adherence and production statistics through workflow management
- Implement and monitor the application of good governance principles, Treat Customers Fairly (TCF) principles and legislative compliance within the client services environment.
- Ensure delivery of quality and meaningful reports to client service within agreed timeframes.
- Identify and report new trends in the market and ensure flag and system related problems
- Review performance target in line with business objectives and realities to ensure optimal performance is maintained.
- Ensure engagement/retention of clients within area of responsibility
- Ensure effective and consistent service delivery and support to external clients in line with company values and TCF principles
- Collaborate with internal stakeholdes to ensure effective and consistent service delivery in support of business objectives
- Contribute to the process of negotiating objective and realistic service level agreements, monitor appropriateness and recommend adjustments
- Define service practices which build rewarding relationships, encourage innovation and allow others to provide exceptional client service
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients, internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure an expectional client experience
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values
- Advise on and support all people practices (e.g. Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Management,
- Performance excellence, Reward and talent retention etc.) to ensure continuous improvement and drive strategy execution
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Execute effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted
- Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Support the building of the team’s capability in order to ensure that the team is equipped to strategically partner with business and provide leading solutions.
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
- Develop and monitor the regional budget
- Implement sound financial controls and monitor and manage expenditure relative to budget
- Take responsibility for the unlocking of operational efficiencies
- Manage high risk and problematic financial issues in area of accountability and contribute to the development of policy.
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policies in own practice area
- Manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Sense of urgency
- Analytical thinking
- Commercial thinking and business acumen
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Planning and Organising
- Interpersonal Relationships
Experience And Qualifications
- Matric or equivalent
- Post Matric Qualification would be advantageous
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in the financial services industry
- 2 – 3 years people management experience
Other Opportunities You Might Like: