Aftermarket Spares Assistant – myIndustria, Johannesburg
The client supports the mining industry across Africa. Responsible for carrying out all necessary Spares order functions, purchasing, logistics and planning within budget, in conjunction with the Aftermarket Head of Department and QMS.
Include, but not limited to:
- Review and register all RFQ received
- Prepare and issue Customer, Aftermarket Services and Contracts quotation as per RFQ
- Follow-up on all quotation’s status and update Quote Register
- Prepare Loss review report on quotations orders not received
- Evaluate and process clarifications or amendments received
- Process and register all Customer purchase orders received
- Prepare and issue Customer order acknowledgment
- Confirm validity with Suppliers, and or confirm if stock is available in the inventory
- Adjudicate Supplier quotations against budget, prepare Supplier purchase orders for approval
- Prepare replacement stock purchase orders and update consumable register
- Confirm receipt/acknowledgment with Supplier of orders issued to
- Expedite the Supplier orders and update procurement register with feedback and status
- Issue Work Request to Process Department to perform media sampling
- Co-ordinate and prepare all logistics for delivery including documentation, packing and dispatch requirements aligned with Customer order
- Update Order Register to reflect actual delivery date and variance against the scheduled delivery
- Request Tax Invoice from Finance Dept. ready for HOD approval and forward email to Customer including the signed POD
- Report Warranty claims from Customers to HOD
- Create, update and issue HOD approved Pro-Active Spare Parts Lists to Customers
- Prepare and process all weekly and monthly reports required by HOD
myIndustria provides a unique approach to connect talent with organisations.
Our extensive specialised in-house HR & recruitment experience within the mining industry, positions us perfectly to provide a great candidate experience whilst delivering a professional service to our clients. Our vast global network and talent pool will provide the reach and depth our clients need.
• Recruitment Services
• Executive Search
• Talent Mapping
• National Workforce Planning
• Boutique Expat Solutions
• Other HR Services tailored to your organization’s needs.
If you are a Jobseeker, we are committed to providing a good candidate experience which is responsive and interactive.