Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Online Application 2021
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Online Application is open for applicants willing to study at CPUT.
Mastering the technology required to send a satellite into space, saving lives with your specialized knowledge of emergency medical care or designing a fashion collection.
How to apply
You are now at the first step of your career – applying for admission.
Applying for admission to CPUT consists of seven steps.
- Click here for detailed international related information.
- Click here for international admission requirements
RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning applicants):
First access the RPL website page for important RPL related information
- No manual posted or over the counter applications will be accepted unless for those categories that cannot submit online and as outlined in Step 3: Get an application form.
- Please note that applicants are limited to three choices. (except for RPL – only one choice permissible).
- Some qualifications require applicants to submit additional information as part of their application as outlined in Step 1: Choose a qualification and Step 2: Gather your documents
Submit your online application
1. Applicants that have never applied and/or studied (including short courses) at CPUT before (i.e no existing student number)
2. Applicants that have applied and/or studied (including short courses) at CPUT before (i.e you have an existing student number)
Application Guides for South African Citizens and Non-RPL applicants
Step by Step Application Guide for First-time applicants
The Application and Registration Centre (ARC) administers student applications and the student registration process.
Application-related services include:
- supplying students with application forms
- assisting students with the application process
- processing and capturing student applications
- providing students with their admission status
Registration-related services include:
- providing students with registration information
- guiding students through the registration process
- processing and capturing student registrations
Application and Registration Centre offices are located at:
Bellville Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 9596082
Cape Town Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 460 3861
Mowbray Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 680 1546
Wellington Campus, Administration Building, Tel no: +27 21 864 5503