The Cleaning & Maintenance Attendant is responsible for cleaning and light maintenance as directed by the Cleaning & Maintenance Manager.
Candidates must be people and task oriented, self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively and safely in a fast paced environment while maintaining customer focus with emphasis on clean, friendly and in-stock.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manually clean and use light commercial motorized cleaning equipment
- Execute cleaning in accordance with store cleaning matrix
- Light maintenance to all elements of store equipment
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Report unsafe conditions to General Manager
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- The Cleaning & Maintenance Attendant typically works an 8 hour shift consisting of up to 40 hours a week. The position requires that the employee be available mornings, evenings and overnight. Work weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours on hard and uneven surfaces
- Repetitive motion with hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store. Good vision and depth perception is required
- Ability to bend, carry, climb, push, pull, stoop, squat, twist and lift up to 50 pounds
- Climb ladders and work in elevated places
- Use of chemicals for cleaning and maintenance of facility is required
- Ability to work with little supervision at a rapid work pace for extended shifts of 10 hours or more