CPUT Application Status can be checked easily following the steps on this website, latesthubs.com.
You can check your application status online by visiting here >> Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Status Tracker
This form only works with the ID number you filled in on your initial application form or with a valid student number.
* If you have been conditionally accepted and have been admitted as well, you may still need to submit some documents to finalise your admission.
CPUT Helpdesk / Admission Office Contact Details
Please email the admissions office at [email protected] or call any of the following numbers:
Tel: +27 21 959 6393
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Tel: +27 21 959 6072
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3373
Tel: +27 21 460 8353
Things to note before applying online to CPUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- Need accommodation? You can find the residence application form with the online application. Apply to CPUT residence by completing the form.
- Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and international applicants cannot apply online. Applicants who are not in matric or do not have a matric certificate cannot apply online either.
- Please note: some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application, be sure to check this out when applying.