How to Check Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Application Status
CPUT Application Status can be checked easily following the steps on this website, latesthubs.com.
You can check your application status online by visiting here >> Cape Peninsula University of Technology Application Status Tracker
This form only works with the ID number you filled in on your initial application form or with a valid student number.
* If you have been conditionally accepted and have been admitted as well, you may still need to submit some documents to finalise your admission.
CPUT Helpdesk / Admission Office Contact Details
Please email the admissions office at [email protected] or call any of the following numbers:
Tel: +27 21 959 6393
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Tel: +27 21 959 6072
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3373
Tel: +27 21 460 8353
Things to note before applying online to CPUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- There is no application fee for online applications.
- Need accommodation? You can find the residence application form with the online application. Apply to CPUT residence by completing the form.
- Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) and international applicants cannot apply online. Applicants who are not in matric or do not have a matric certificate cannot apply online either.
- Please note: some courses require students to submit additional information as part of their application, be sure to check this out when applying.