Sale of FUTA Predegree Admission Form For 2019/2020 Session Has Commenced, Sale of FUTA 2019/2020 Predegree Admission Form Deadline. FUTA Predegree Admission Form Sales Portal 2019.
The Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme is full-time course and also scheduled as a one Academic Session of Two (2) Semesters.
Below are list of schools candidates candidates can apply for admission after writing their University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME):
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- School of Computing (SOC)
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
FUTA Predegree Admission Requirements 2019
Interested candidates are expected to have at least five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from:
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- TECHNICAL DRAWING
- BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
Students can seek admission in the following schools and departments in FUTA:
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Biotechnology (BTC)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Human Anatomy (HUA)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Physiology (PHS)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber Security Services (CYB)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
- Food Science and Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Computer Engineering (COE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDG)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Survey (QSV)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
How to Apply for FUTA Predegree Admission 2019/2020
To begin your application process, kindly visit www.futa.edu.ng. Chose the CCE Portal option and click on PDS Application form to create an account.
What you need to do next after creating your account is to login using your Username and Password. Go straight to the PAYMENT option and click on it to generate invoice for the application form.
One important thing you need to do is the payment of your application fee which costs Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on either. Remitta Platform OR e-transact platform in any bank of their choice.
When you have made the payment, go straight to the above mentioned website and login to your account so as to confirm payment and complete the online PDS application form.
The next thing you need to do is to the online application form which you have filled already then print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
All interested candidates should bear it in mind that the Application has commenced since Monday, 10th June, 2019 and will close on Monday, 30th September, 2019. Students who are applying with awaiting result must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
Also, Screening Examination for all candidates will commence on 16th and 20th September, 2019.
8. For more clarification on issue bordering on the registration please kindly use the helplines below.
07061162814, 08074254379, 08034615157.
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng on or before Monday September 30th, 2019.