As a Healthcare Administrator, you will be tasked with taking on a variety of challenges and tasks both big and small.
This is an important position within the business where you will be relied upon for a wide range of support.
You will be main point of contact for patient queries within your service as well as responsible for booking appointments ect.
What are the key responsibilities?
- The post holder will be required to provide excellent patient services and high-quality administration duties,
- including being able to use Word excellently
- The post holder will have responsibility for inbound and outbound patient calls
- The post holder must always work with autonomy and a high degree of confidentiality, sensitivity, discretion, empathy and tact
- You will be self motivated and trustworthy
Who are Omnes Healthcare?
Omnes Healthcare are a trusted partner in delivering primary and secondary NHS care services.
Our quality services cover a wide range of specialities, including General Practice, and our aim is to provide accessible and patient-focused care by working collaboratively and embracing new ways of working, including the application of innovative technology.
We are dedicated to achieving better outcomes for our patients, whilst supporting the NHS.
Our staff are rewarded by becoming an integral part of delivering excellent patient care, working within an innovative company and our attractive employee benefits, including your birthday off!
What do you need to join the Omnes Healthcare Family?
- Experience of clerical and administrative work
- Clear thinking and have an analytical approach
- Able to work as part of a team, to promote a good team spirit and to be sensitive and assertive as appropriate
- Experience in a client facing/customer service position
- Be motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to attend our London & Essex based GP Practices and Secondary Care Practices as required to attend training sessions, participate in engagement activities and other duties when required.
What Omnes Healthcare will offer you in return?
- A supportive organisation and the opportunity to make a difference
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Extra 2 days of holiday after 5 years of service
- NHS Discounts
- And other fantastic benefits
Apply today if you would like a rewarding job where you are able to make a difference.
Please be aware that all communications about this vacancy will be received to you via email. Always check your mailbox and junk mail folders and provide a UK mobile number if available.
Due to the concerns and spread of COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions for the safety of our service users, employees and candidates. As a result of this we are offering telephone and video interviews where possible.
We have fully COVID compliant infection control policies in place.