Hewlett Packard (HP) Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager, West Africa Job Vacancy 2019
We wish to inform the general public about Hewlett Packard (HP) current recruitment 2019. The organization need a suitable candidate that can handle the position of an HP Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager in West Africa. If you know that you are capable of the job, kindly apply using the procedures below.
About Hewlett Packard (HP)
Hewlett Packard (HP) is known to be Europe’s, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) largest technology solutions provider.
Some of the services the organization offer are; IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing.
HP customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
Hewlett Packard (HP) 2019 Jobs
- Job Title: Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager, West Africa
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- Job ID: 3037831
Through close cooperation with the Investigations & Enforcement team (I&E team), identify resellers who could be selling pirated (counterfeit) products, document the delivered product, and coordinate CDIs to validate deliveries and handle communication with the end customer. The position is a central coordination point between local Sales, EMEA and local category ACF and local Investigations and enforcement.
The Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager will report to Africa Supplies Sales Organization and will be fully integrated into the ACF Program functional team to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing.
- The general function of the Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager is to protect Large Enterprise and Public-sector customers across the West African region from illicit product offerings and falling victims to counterfeiters, by:
- Raising customer awareness to the CFT issue
- Assist customers in vendor selection process
- Assist customers to arrange validation of suspicious product deliveries (CDIs)
Prevent resellers not authorized to sell HP from winning public or private tenders by “offering HP toners or inks”, and in this way indirectly ensure that authorized resellers win the tenders.
- Continuously review the public purchasing portal/information provided by I&E, to monitor the government segment in terms of purchases that involve HP products, quantify the purchase in specific formats, and make contact with purchasing decision-makers
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all the accounts in which he/she has taken part
- Document visits to clients with suspicious product with photos in the project formats and mail this information to the appropriate person(s)
- Support the end customers as a bridge so that HP, with regards to certificates, and the HP ACF team, with regard to products, can decide on whether documents or product are being delivered
- Support the other programs in clients that require it
- Build and maintain monthly reports for number and value of deals protected and recovered from CFT
- Source HP’s private and public customers and drive ACF-related communications to prepare them to purchase HP original products
- Communicate about the ACF program by phone, mail, and personal meetings to each identified end customer
- Provide information to customers about resellers with a current contract with HP
- Educate the purchasing decision-makers of each end customer about the processes and requirements that must be put in place to reduce as much as possible the chance of being sold counterfeit products
- Train the end customers to identify “suspicious” products that have been delivered according to POP materials or non-confidential information delivered by HP on its website
- Applicant must possess a university degree, preferably in technology studies and focus on sales
- He/She must have at least 2 years of sales experience in printing supplies or computer equipment preferred
- You are expected to already have some experience in managing public procurement bids
- Applicant must be experienced in carrying out staff training at companies in any area
- He/She must possess excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Applicant must have the ability to work in an organized and structured way within and environment with stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- Customer-oriented and results-driven professional
- Applicant must be good in French and English
- Meeting quarterly and annual quotas set for each project
- Presenting the required reports in a timely and high-quality manner.
How to Apply for Hewlett Packard (HP) Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager Job [West Africa]
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly apply here : Hewlett Packard (HP) Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager Application Form