How to Renew Zimbabwean Passport
Renewing your passport implies the validity of your passport has expired or needs to be extended.
In case your passport still has a valid date to make a trip, you have the option to renew your passport if you wish, there is no problem. But always remember that your passport date must be valid during your stay in another nation until you return to your home country.
To carry out this process through the government, it really will take you a long time to get each of the requirements as the original and photocopy of National Identity Card, proof of Citizenship, and so on.
On the contrary, if you request the renewal of your passport, you will see everything is much simpler and you will only need this short list:
- Passport scan: this must have a good quality of the scan.
- A photograph: the photo must meet certain criteria.
- Email address: through this email, you can receive news about the renewal of your passport
- Payment: for your payment to be valid, you must have a debit, credit card or even if you have PayPal, you can use it.
You also need to satisfy this conditions:
- You were at least 16 years old or older when your passport was issued.
- Your passport was issued within the last 15 years.
- Your passport was issued with your current name. On the other hand, if you currently have another name, you must present an official document that proves it.