Info System Security & Control Executive Job at ARM Life Plc, Jobs at ARM Life Plc Nigeria.
About ARM Life Plc Nigeria
ARM is a major group of businesses with branches across the nation located in Nigeria. Arm Life is the Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM) insurance subsidiary. ARM, its parent corporation, is one of Nigeria’s biggest non-bank financial services companies with a focus on quoted equity asset management and fixed-income securities.
- Job Title: Info System Security & Control Executive
- Location: Nigeria
- Application Deadline: 28th June, 2019
- Job Type: Full-Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a structure for risk leadership.
- Perform risk assessments on resources and projects to be protected Perform vulnerability assessments to assess the efficiency of current controls
- Ensure a structure for governance of information security and IT control Update and advise top management on safety guidance and problems
- Provide IT technical safety knowledge to guarantee that the required level of safety is enforced in all areas
- Maintain and review information security policies that support company goals and objectives and comply with relevant legislation and regulations
- Maintain norms, procedures and guidelines that support information security policies and guarantee business processes and IT infrastructure operations address information security hazards
- Maintain documentation of all safety and change management procedures of information systems
- Maintain and review information security policies that support company goals and objectives and are compatible with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Monitor and review operational logs and event console activity to identify prospective safety associated incidents and investigate all anomalies
- Lead and promote inner training and knowledge of IT security policies, controls and best practices, as well as the effect of non-compliance to contribute to IT governance execution.
- Leading activities related to contingency planning, management of business continuity and restoration of IT disasters in combination with appropriate tasks and third parties
- Review reaction and recovery plans including team organization, training and equipment
- Test the reaction and recovery plans periodically, where appropriate
- Ensure that reaction and recovery plans are implemented as necessary
- Manage post-event reviews to identify causes and remedies
- Our organization prefers applicant with 5 – 11 year(s) working experience
- Applicant must have a Bachelor Degree from an accredited university.
- He/she must be a professional certification in IT risk from a recognized professional body (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CGRISC e.t.c).
How to Apply for ARM Life Plc Info System Security & Control Executive Job Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the link below to fill their application form: