In this role, you have the opportunity to
Helping evaluates business demands, understands criticality from the business and helps manage priorities and expectations.
You are responsible for
- Assisting in the design, development and test of infrastructure and applications solutions.
- Helping manages the life cycle of applications/infrastructure assigned, including decommissioning.
- Working with other teams to coordinate the proper solution.
- Informing teams of operational issues and assists in resolution. May assist in budget, quality and regulatory initiatives for IT on the application/infrastructure that are assigned.
- Handing a number of small application(s) and /or infrastructure solutions.
You are a part of
A diverse team of IT professionals spread across Middle East, Turkey and Africa who are passionate about customers and stakeholders.
Philips IT drives the connected, digital IT landscape of the future – enabling business growth, operational excellence and driving business innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree/diploma in IT, Computer Science
- Qualifications obtained post -2016 will be preferred
- Good verbal and written command of English
- Good interpersonal skills
- You must be a South African Graduate and have completed all modules/credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%
In return, we offer you
A 12-month program that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in a supportive environment, learning on-the-job and in the classroom.
The challenging and meaningful work you do will help clinicians in rural communities, clinics and hospitals provide vital healthcare for patients across Africa.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Only apply for this role if you are a South African Citizen by birth or Naturalization prior to the 27 April 1994.
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions.
Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for Even you.
Visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process, and find answers to some of the frequently asked.