The main purpose of the role is to assist in all aspects of office management, secretarial duties and to support business development initiatives.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and IT skills and be confident at dealing at all levels both within the business and externally. Whilst we consider this role to be full time, we are willing to be flexible on both the start/finish times and the total number of hours worked in the week.
- Undertaking general office management, secretarial and administration duties comprising of accepting and routing telephone calls, taking messages,
- Attending meetings and taking minutes,typing/word processing, this will include typing of dictation.
Organising and booking meetings.
- Attending to incoming and outgoing post.
- Credit control.
- Preparation of invoices.
- Fee Schedules and Sub-Consultant drawdown.
- Updating project database / client & contact database.
- Control of central invoice email account.
- QA Compliance Auditing.
- Assistance in preparation of bid documents and fee proposal.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
Who were looking for;
- To deliver the role, the candidate will need to demonstrate that they can follow processes, work in a high-volume task orientated role and have excellent time-management skills and be able to work on multiple in-house IT systems.
- You will also have a good attention to detail with the ability to problem solve, work well as part of a team and be confident with good communication skills.
- Candidates will have strong organisational skills and experience within general administration, supporting a team.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You should have an eye for detail, be able to manage your own time and be able to work to deadlines. We are looking for an organised, helpful team player who is proactive along with a “can do” attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience of working within a professional service and/or the building or property industry is preferred.
- You will have advanced Microsoft Outlook / Word /Excel / PowerPoint / MS Teams experience. Accurate typing andexcellent attention to detail is essential. Experience of invoicing.
- Training will also be given if required for bid writing software such as InDesign, and Adobe. Be part of the extraordinary
- Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the worlds most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
- One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Wherever We Are In The World, Our Aspiration Is To Leave a Positive Legacy For People And Local Communities, Whilst Living And Breathing Our Three Core Values
- Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together.
- Were committed to our clients and our people
- Were creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.
We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.
Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
Admin Manager – Galleria Shopping Centre (Amanzimtoti)