Overall purpose of the job: The purpose of the Fire Coordinator and Administrator is to assist the sales team with coordination of jobs and administration functions relating to any and all jobs brought in by the sales team.
- Scheduling of jobs with clients and technicians (internal & external)
- Answering all incoming calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Print & distribute technicians work schedules daily
- Call and confirm all calls booked with client
- Recording of technicians daily whereabouts and take corrective measures should schedules need to be changed.
- Give assistance to clients on an ongoing basis
- Collecting of outstanding paperwork daily, including job cards and supplier invoices
- Assist manager with complaint resolution
- Daily updating of all trackers, sales orders, and productivity/technical tracker
- Monitoring all vehicles and keeping track of any repairs and services done.
- Monitoring and ordering in of PPE for department
- Working on monthly and weekly invoicing packs/trackers
- Assist and raising of job and non-job (office) related purchase orders on SAP
- Following up of orders with suppliers for jobs
- Conducting stock counts (branch and van stock) when necessary
- Preparing and scanning of documentation for invoicing to head office
- Following up on supplier invoices
- Assist with OTA’s, overtimes and expense claims
- Opening all CS and PS jobs on SAP
- Opening of all project and non-project related jobs
- Assist PM with scheduling and coordination of all CS and PS jobs
- Assist with stock issuing to all jobs
- Ensure project registers updated with relevant project information
- Ensure general filing sorted out and maintained regularly
- Ensure that stock is allocated for jobs prior to invoicing
- Assist managers with adhoc duties
- Ability to read costing sheets and have a fair understanding of sales quotations
- Understand and manage own deliverables, scope and good time management
- Work effectively with sales, commissioning engineers and Project Managers
- Proper control over all documents and records
- Keep forms and records to document daily project activities;
- Monitor the progress, and communicate daily to site client and Fidelity Fire Solutions Project Manager and make adjustments as agreed with Project Manager to ensure the successful completion or projects;
- Check stock before deployment to site and when on site in order to ensure everything required is available. This includes managing any vehicles stock that may be issued.
- Ensure any deviations in required materials is timeously reported to the project manager to allow time for ordering
- Maintaining a good customer relationship with all Clients
- Overtime work required from time to time
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Matric or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years admin experience
- Financial background/experience essential
- Have sound Accounting systems experience ie. SAP
- Knowledge of Technical Coordination
- Knowledge of Project Coordination
- Computer Literate (MS Office, Outlook and Excel)
Skills and Attributes:
- Customer focused
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Technical / functional skills
- Timely decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drive for results / consistent deliverer
- Business acumen / strategic vision
- Work under pressure in a fast moving growth environment
- Action Oriented
- Priority setting
- Integrity and Trust
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position.
Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.