The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing & delivering a sales strategy for the portfolio nationally and in line with the relevant businesses’ sales budgets and targets selling specialized Business Process Outsourcing Solutions to clients in the Supply Chain and FMCG industry.
- Strategic market analysis
- Review competitor activity and identify potential growth targets.
- Strategize with the Functional Outsourcing Managing Executive on Functional Outsourcing value propositions and identify target markets.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan and ensure the achievement of Company sales targets and profitability, respective to the total Functional Outsourcing client base within the span of control.
- Strategize with the Functional Outsourcing Managing Executive and execute on the conversion of solutions from TES to Functional Outsourcing.
- Strategize with the Managing Executive on Political, Environmental, Social, Technology, Economic and Legislative (PESTEL)
- Be part of the team responsible for developing and maintaining national marketing strategies to meet national agreed objectives as per interpreted market dynamics;
- Coordinate all national marketing drives, advertising and promotional activities;
- Manage the entire sales life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities;
- Analyze strategic potential partner relationships within the other sister companies, with a view to optimizing sustainable returns;
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments;
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discover and explore opportunities;
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluate options; resolve internal priorities; recommend business efficiencies;
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examine risks and potentials; estimate clients’ needs and goals;
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Identify new strategic business opportunities and set up meetings;
- Communicate relevant client opportunity information to all stakeholders;
- Set up site visits to client sites with operational counterparts where applicable
- Set up client discussion workshops where applicable with relevant stakeholders;
- Prepare all necessary documentation and marketing material to meet client expectations related to appointments, presentations, costing and proposals, and transfer information to a CD if necessary;
- Close all-new national business deals;
- Impart basic knowledge of labor market changes to clients
- Manage a well-qualified pipeline of prospective opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers;
- Managing the engagement process between the clients and operations.
- Manage the roll out process, per region, between operations and the client to ensure all requirements per the client’s request are met;
- Update clients on all the Company value propositions;
- Develop and maintain Sales Plans and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability;
- Internal and external relationship management;
- Inter-company strategic partnerships
- New business margin management
- Optimizing the necessary returns per Industrial Service, service line
- Active participation in all tenders related to new national opportunities and national tenders on all existing accounts;
- Preparing commercial proposals in conjunction with solution architects and operations.
- Ensuring all aspects of the client requirements are addressed in the proposal based on the intimate client knowledge gained.
- Understand all associated commercial costing elements.
- Share accurate and transparent costing information with all stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance of signed proposals, credit applications and SLA’s is in place prior to the commencement of contracts;
- Appropriate identification and management of risk;
- Prepare and present proposals and client presentations
- Ensure all communication is comprehensive and a true reflection of the client interface;
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients and reporting staff;
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals;
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Provide timely feedback to the ME regarding growth performance, sales activity reports and account strategy concerns;
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential; Work closely with broader growth and reporting team in assessing pipeline for potential strategically aligned deals;
- Promote group of companies’ synergy and collaboration by ensuring continuous engagement to leverage off client relationships.
- Excellent understanding of trends and developments within the labor market, service industry, and outsourcing solutions
- General business Acumen must have the ability to communicate solutions effectively to clients
- The ability to contribute to an effective marketing strategy for the portfolio and provide input into the design and compilation of suitable marketing collateral to support growth deliverables
- Preference will be given to candidates in line with the organization transformation requirements.
If there is no response within 2 weeks from the recruitment team, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
- A tertiary qualification in Business Management or similar
- Proven track record of successful sales in a service environment essential
- Experience in the Outsourcing/service industry is an advantage
- Industry relevant qualification and/or experience an advantage
- Code B Driver’s license and own Vehicle
- Extensive traveling required