Qualifications and experience required
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management.
- 3-5 years’ HR experience within an Audit firm environment.
- Main Tasks: Promote a healthy working environment for staff and management.
- Should have a good understanding of the requirements set by SAICA for a fully compliant training office and knowledge of SAICA Training contracts.
- Registering of Training contracts on TCMS and administering the system.
- Arranging and attending of career fairs both at universities and schools.
- Submission of annual mandatory and discretionary grants through FASSET.
- Leads the Company compliance on all government, labour, legal, statutory reporting in Employment Equity, WCA, UIF, OHS, POPI, SAICA, IRBA, FASSET etc.
- Ensure compliances of HR practices according to applicable laws and regulations.
- Administer, co-ordinate, and manage the disciplinary and counselling processes.
- Facilitating and executing the full employment process, from recruitment (interviews and selection up to the final placing, including handling appointment-related administration, the onboarding, induction, training and off-boarding process.
- Learning and Development.
- Drafting of employment contracts, offer, increase and welcome letters.
- Ensuring appropriate HR policies and procedures are in place and compliance with such policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Provide HR related support to all employees.
- Maintaining all employee records and reports both manually and electronically.
- Registering employees on applicable software systems (PaySpace, XPM, Caseware Cloud, Microsoft Teams,
- Campus Central, LTS, SAICA etc).
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external training. Keep records of all training completed by employees for FASSET or any other reporting.
- Monthly Payroll administration for 4 companies (±50 employees).
- Preparation & submission of Bi-annual EMP501 for all companies.
- Preparation & submission of annual EMP501 (To issue IRP5’S).
- SARS submission knowledge and experience.
- Drive Performance Management Process. (Setup quarterly QC meetings, bi-annual and annual employee performance reviews KPI’s in PaySpace).
- Reconcile and manage all employee leave records in PaySpace.
- Manage social media content of the company. (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Arrange year end, team building and office functions/parties.
- Manage IT (Laptop and other hardware orders, setups, clean-ups).
- Drafting and issuing of weekly planning meeting minutes.
- HR related reporting
- General HR and office administration
- OHS Management
- Creating of jobs on Xero (Audit department) and allocating staff hours in accordance with the budget
- Extracting and submitting annual IRBA Report
Key Requirements (Qualities, experience and/or knowledge):
- Punctual, reliable and dependable
- Friendly and approachable
- Assertive and self-confident
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be flexible and have the ability to work under varying conditions
- Able to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- In depth knowledge of Labour Law, Skills Development and Employment Equity legislation and the application thereof
- Must have the ability to relate and work with diverse people from different cultures.
- Good report writing skills.
Proficient in English (read, write and speak).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, MS Outlook and Internet)
- PaySpace/VIP Payroll
- SAICA TCMS