We are looking for someone who knows when and how to diffuse potentially difficult situations and be able to react appropriately in an emergency
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence required
- Security Experience is required
- Experience of security within a healthcare environment as a security officer would be an advantage, as would experience of dealing with individuals in a stressed or aggressive state.
- You must also be physically able to walk up to 7miles / 10km on each shift.
- Must have good command of English Language
- To have a smart appearance befitting the company
- Responsible, trustworthy and reliable
- Be naturally inquisitive and observant and have a desire to provide the best possible service
- You will have a mature attitude towards the job.
- You will be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality in relation to your duties and the information you will be exposed to.
- Excellent customer service and communication both written & verbal
- Flexible in the approach to daily duties and additional events when held on site.
- Basic IT skills
- First Aid qualification is a bonus
- 24 hour Security of the Trust Property, monitoring of the Trust CCTV system, Security of the A & E Department
- Responding to requests for assistance, Fire Alarm activation, attendance of ambulances using Blue Lights
- Dealing with aggressive and difficult patients and visitors
- Able to work well within a team as well as being able to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Operating within the Security Control Room, CCTV monitoring, review systems and access control systems.
- Answering telephone calls from staff for assistance and dealing with other requests for help or information.
- Monitoring the Fire / Building / Staff Attack alarm systems and coordinating appropriate responses to them.
- Calling the Emergency Services where appropriate and liaising with them during incidents.
- Controlling the radio communications within the department.
- Carrying out security patrols of the buildings and grounds and administrative tasks such as daily paperwork and incident reporting.
- Responding to requests for security assistance.
- Challenging suspicious persons and dealing with problem patients / visitors with discretion and diplomacy.
- Identifying and reporting any health and safety issues discovered during patrols.
- Monitoring and managing traffic flow and dealing with unauthorised parking around the site.
- Locking down and opening up of the hospital, and other ad hoc requests for access.
- The control and issue of keys, and the logging and processing of lost property.
- You will be naturally inquisitive and observant and have a desire to provide the best possible service
- Be confident you are able to undertake 100% of all specific duties
- Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information requested
- HSF Health care plan
- HSF Perk Box discounts & offers from cinema tickets to days out
- Cycle to work scheme
- First class training allowing you to develop your skills
- A view for career development
- Long service & Employee Recognition awards
CIS Security has been providing manned guarding services since 1972 and has developed into one of the most effective and reliable security companies in England.
At CIS Security, we work as a team to deliver operational excellence and truly believe that the service we provide is unparalleled in the security industry.
At CIS Security Ltd, we do not just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. CIS Security Ltd is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, quality, and business needs.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard anything within three weeks of initial contact then you have not been successful on this occasion