MRI Software LLC is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the global real estate industry.
MRI delivers a comprehensive and truly configurable solution, from property-level management and accounting to the most complex, long-range financial modeling and analytics for both the commercial and multifamily real estate markets.
As a leading provider of real estate enterprise software applications and hosted solutions, MRI leverages over 40 years of business experience to develop long-term successful relationships with its clients.
Originally founded in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., the company has offices in Toronto, London, Sydney, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- We are recruiting for the position of a System Administrator who will participate in the day-to-day duties of the Property Central helpdesk, responding to queries from live users of the software.
- Assistance will be in the form of 2nd line support, e.g. trouble shooting connectivity issues or the need to identify issues that need to be reported to 3rd line support.
- A large proportion of this job requires communicating with customers via email or on the telephone, working in a busy (sometimes high pressure) environment.
- You should have an excellent telephone manner and a high level of written communication. A successful candidate must be able to deal with customers in a friendly yet professional manner.
- Monitor, manage and resolve client tickets
- Coordinate and schedule service with clients
- Install new software releases and system upgrades
- Troubleshoots components of systems relying on proven techniques for IT data center analysis and evaluation
- Partner with Engineers to ensure successful implementation of new technologies and ensure SOPs are accurate
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, Active Directory, Okta, storage and backup devices, VMWare,
- Citrix, Salesforce, and other solutions as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Knowledge of server, storage and virtualization standards, techniques, and tools.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication to all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality, as needed.
- Effectively organize and prioritize work.
- Works independently and as a team member in a high performance 24/7 availability environment
- Effectively collaborates with peers, cross-functional teams, team leaders and engineering to achieve end-to-end
- product and process quality.
- Effectively influences others to ensure levels of quality and timeliness are met during the service improvement and delivery process
- Experience in a SaaS model and large-scale, distributed web architectures utilizing SaaS technologies is a plus
Training & Experience
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or relevant work experience preferred.