As a Receptionist, you will be the ambassador of our company’s first impressions on the guests and visitors.
It will be your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, visitors, and members, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining a high level of respect and confidentiality.
Help the Facilities Team ensure the smooth running of the office and its facilities.
Main purpose of Job/Role:
- Keeping record of cleaning staff when they in the building to ensure we have proof for billing reasons.
- Oversee all couriers and courier services, including deliveries for staff
- In charge of the access control, loading and removing access to staff as well as auditing the system monthly.
- Assist with Facilities stock control.
- Manning reception.
- Ensure that everything in Reception is operating as required.
- Ensure that reception is locked down at the end of the day, safe and secure.
- Booking of meeting rooms and providing catering and refreshments.
- Ensuring all staff, contractors, suppliers and visitors sign in correctly and pass the necessary checks.
- Ensure that the visitor’s access is as per company requirements.
- Ensure visitors are not in reception longer than 5 minutes.
- Oversee all parking and access to the estate.
- Keep updated records of parking, access control and stock.
- Responsible for all keys. Ensure that all access keys are accounted for and safely stored away before leaving in the evening.
- Ensure that all radios are accounted for at the end of every day and that they are being charged ready for the next day. Ensure that the proper use of 2-way radios is adhered to.
- Answering and managing the switchboard.
- Ensuring reception is always covered and operating to company standard.
- 2ic to Senior Receptionist.
- Coordinate stock control.
- Support the Mission, Vision, and core values of the company.
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as scanning office notes and photocopying.
- Be able to work flexible working hours and overtime when required.
- Previous experience having worked as a Receptionist, Office Assistant or Office Administrator managing the Reception as well as all office administration is essential.
- The successful candidate must be computer literate and must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- The successful candidate must be able to multi-task and have good communication skills as the person will be liaising with customers, contractors, and staff.
- Ability to communicate well written, verbally, and be able to professionally send correspondence.
- Good time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Have a pro-active approach.
- Good planning and organizational skill.
- The successful candidate should have a confident and likeable personality being able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and visitors to the building.
- Driver’s license and own transport.
Please Note: For this role, you may require access to sensitive customer financial information