ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
As a Lead Data Manager,
- You will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients, a company that values performance, recognizes merit and has a high focus on quality. This environment encourages innovation, individuality and embraces people that want to be a part of it.
- Working within the embedded program you will provide the data management oversight as the client to clinical development programs bringing life improving drugs to market.
- We mirror our global pharmaceutical client’s culture and attitude and that includes placing an emphasis on good work life balance and providing ongoing opportunities for personal growth and development.
Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this inspiring program.
- You will take a leadership role to establish, align and confirm data management expectations for assigned trials, perform oversight tasks, review clinical data management documents, set timelines and take steps to improve process.
- Delivery focused, a multi-tasker and a strong communicator
- You will be degree educated (or equivalent) in Life Sciences, Computer Sciences or other related field and have data management experience gained in a CRO/Pharma /Health or academic setting.
- Experience of leading clinical studies is important and a knowledge of RAVE / SDTM / SAS is preferred.
Benefits Of Working In ICON
- Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
- At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
- ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.