Accountant Job at LeadHire Limited Micro-Finance Bank, Jobs at LeadHire Limited Micro-Finance Bank.
LeadHire Limited an organization which is part of the Nigerian Banking Sector (a Micro-Finance bank) is in an urgent need of worker who can do the job of an accountant. Kindly check their requirements below before you proceed with your application.
- Job Title: Accountant
- Application Deadline: 17th June, 2019
- Location: Festac, Lagos
Your Responsibilities As an Applicant
- Your duty when employed is to carry out computer taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- You will also be preparing periodic reports for our management if employed.
- Please bear it in mind that you will be auditing financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Applicant will aid our organization in keeping information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Our organization will prefer applicants residing around Festac Town to apply for this position.
- Interested candidate is expected to posses an ACA or ACCA. Micro-Finance Banking Certificate.
- Before you apply as a BSc/HND holders with a minimum of 7 years experience, note that 5 years of it must be in a Micro-finance bank.
- Applicant must have full knowledge of Bank One software.
N1.2 million Naira per year
How to Apply for LeadHire Limited Micro Finance Bank Account Job Lagos
All interested candidates should kindly forward their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant-Micro Finance Bank” as subject of the mail.