Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Merchandise Pricing Admin at our Head Office in Midrand.
You will be required to manage all merchandise prising of procurement department in an effective manner according
to Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Financial product knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Ensure pricing data is maintained and updated as per management instructions.
- Manage the price file master data document for all vendors.
- Ensure no selling prices are below cost pricing.
- Liase with suppliers for all vendor prize increases.
- Support all category buyers to ensure no financial losses occur on stock.
- Ensure monthly prices files to be sent to relevant buyers.
- Daily SAP prices executed on SAP to cross check correct prising.
- Support finance on all vendor queries related to merchandise prising.
- Assist stores with any problems they might experience.
- Resolve any heat calls as per standard operating procedures.
- Ensure daily active communication with your line manager/ supervisor.
- Assist internal customers with queries they may have in a helpful and insightful manner.
- Must have basic knowledge of programs that needs to be worked on.
- Need to have a general knowledge of the terminology that is used in the work environment.
- English – Read, write and speak well.
- Must have basic knowledge and skills to be able to use the different communication methods and be able to
- communicate on different levels.
- Need to have an understanding of the financial implications that goes with the tasks involved.
- Need to able to communicate and interact with other team members as well as the stores.
- Need to be able to visualize and solve complex and uncomplicated problems.
- Must be able to work on their own and under pressure in all circumstances and be time driven.
- Basic knowledge of how prices can affect the whole of Dis-Chem.
- 2nd Additional language.
Special conditions of employment:
- Needs to work under pressure and reach tight deadlines
- South African Citizen
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination certificate)
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
- Driver’s license and/or own reliable transport
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer.
Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy.
Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.