Mikado Nigeria Limited Sales Executive Job, Mikado Nigeria Limited Sales Executive Job Recruitment Lagos, Mikado Nigeria Limited Current Job Vacancy.
Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
- Job Title: Sales Executive
- Application Closing Date: 17th April, 2019.
- Location: Lagos
- Applicant must have the ability of promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- He/She must be good in handling key clientele base for fragrance category by sustaining & developing relationship with client
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for territory/segment.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales while managing client’s data base.
- Meeting sales target, promoting new products and special deals.
Mikado Nigeria Limited Job Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Minimum of B.Sc/HND.
Desired Courses:-Biochemistry,Microbiology,Industrial Chemistry
Minimum of 3-5 years hands on experience in Sales .
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Age- 25-35 years
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A high degree of self motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply for Mikado Nigeria Limited Sales Executive Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]