This role will entail proactively managing leads and converting prospects or opportunities to finalise their online application forms. It is imperative for this person to continuously follow up with prospective parents to ensure quick turnaround times for application finalisation and the submission of all the required documentation within Service Level Agreements.
- Sell SPARK products and focus on filling up our Schools Network to 100%.
- Handle unsolicited queries and contact potential clients.
- Answer inbound calls from customers, existing parents, academic and school operations staff members with regards to all their queries and administrative requirements.
- Update information on Salesforce and other relevant platforms utilised in fulfilling the required tasks.
- Provide quality customer service and engagement on every request for information and clearly communicate with customers, existing parents, academic and school operations staff.
- Provide differentiated service based on the needs of the customer, parent, academic and school operations staff.
- Effectively diagnose customer needs via phone, web chat, email and other available omni-channels. You will work closely with the Marketing Team to immediately resolve service delivery failures via social media and other channels once diagnosed.
- Deliver relevant solutions that demonstrates understanding of customers, parents, academic and school operations staff needs.
- Be a strong brand ambassador who can deliver exceptional service to customers, parents, academic and school operations staff.
- Deliver memorable positive experiences for every prospective parent and stakeholder.
- Accurately and confidently handle all customer, parent, academic and school operations staff enquiries using troubleshooting skills, effective communication, active listening and problem solving skills.
- Act as a subject matter expert on all enrolment and admissions related processes and procedures.
- Assist in liaising with leads to facilitate the setting up of meetings where required (School Tours, Self Service Workstation Bookings etc).
- Actively engage all leads (Expressions of Interest) received within the required service levels to ensure the team achieves specified conversion ratios.
- Be customer focused and strive to convert first call resolution results.
- Work directly with the Processing Team to ensure opportunities are converted and scholars are placed in their respective grades and schools timeously.
- Pro-actively defuse problems or issues and provide feedback to the respective teams impacted or affected.
- Champion enhanced customer satisfaction levels, loyalty, advocacy and positive word of mouth.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our customer service and suggest continuous process improvements and Salesforce system enhancements to ensure customer satisfaction exceeds expected service levels and sales targets are reached.
- Build relationships in the communities where our schools are situated and engage families with pre-primary and primary school-aged children (this will include high school children as SPARK grows) in those communities.
- Collaborate with school leaders and office managers to ensure that all enrolment information is transmitted to school sites as per the agreed policies and procedures.
- Participate in and drive own professional development.
- Conduct self in a professional manner at all SPARK events and with all stakeholders.
- Promote the vision and mission of SPARK Schools to staff, scholars, families, and the greater community.
- Actively participate in School Open Days.
- Ad hoc activities and tasks as agreed from time to time.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Matric (Essential).
- Undergraduate Degree / Diploma (Preferred).
- Customer Experience or Sales Certification/Training (Preferred).
- At least 2 years demonstrable experience meeting and exceeding sales targets
- At least 2 years in a customer centric contact centre and/or customer facing environment
- At least 2 years in a telesales and/or sales operational environment
Skills and Mindset:
- Focus first and foremost on students and their families, demonstrating a positive“whatever it takes” attitude.
- Must be able to read and write English at a professional level. Digital dexterity (typing) is required.
- Knowledge of the internet is required. Must be able to use email.
- High levels of accountability and ownership to meet sales targets.
- Detail focused and completes tasks timeously.
- Collaborate and operate with a team mindset.
- Show humility and appreciate respectful and constructive feedback.
- Seek to innovate, grow professionally, and share leading practices.
- Multitask and demonstrate efficiency in time management and lead conversion.
- Gather data, compile information from multiple sources, and present findings clearly
Communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Celebrate successes and engage in solutions-oriented thinking when presented with a challenge.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work is essential. Must enjoy the challenge of making contact with customers.
- Ability to speak isiZulu or another comparable language is an advantage.
- Displays grit, high level of excellence, is mission & vision aligned and displays a high level of self-reflection (GEMS).
- SPARK offers:
- fair market linked remuneration
- performance-based annual bonuses and increases
- above average/good annual leave
- life, disability and funeral cover
- employee wellness support
- educational support & study leave
- individualised professional development, support and mentorship
- employee discount on school fees
- opportunities for career growth
Location: Rosebank, SPARK Support Office
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
SPARK Schools may expire the posting of this advertisement at their own discretion.
Kindly note that should you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
All appointments will be made in line with SPARK Schools employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.